Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Welcome!

For those of you who knew me on other sites, I have used the name HopeInPain for nearly three years now. The email address and Facebook that were associated with it, however, were hacked and phished and completely compromised within the last year or so. Because I lost so much access to everything on those accounts, I decided to start this instead. Plus HopeInRecovery, is a far more optimistic (and accurate) portrayal of my life now.

I've been doing a lot of writing lately (both on the book that I am writing and otherwise), and I thought that maybe it would be good to share some of that instead of having it just sitting and taking up storage space on my computer.

I am not sure how long it will take me to get this all set up, but hopefully it will be up and running shortly.

Happy Reading!!

-Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment